KALEIDOSCOPE

Proyecto de blog de aula para alumn@s y profesor@s

Friday 17 April 2020

Today's song

Here you are :) thank you so much for the bilingual text :) and for the way you explain what it means to you


Celia Lapeña, C2.1

"Let It Be” by The Beatles 



I like the song for the message it has of overcoming bad times in life, and think that better days are to come, as now. I truly believe that this song has the power to calm you down.
I’m a huge Beatles’ fan, and this song kind of helped me many years ago when I was going through a really bad moment in my life. Paul McCartney singing “And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shine on me” really helped to think that after all, there is always something good at the end of the path. Actually, this song means so much to me that I have a tattoo in my left arm with the title of the song. 

Me gusta esta canción por el mensaje de superación que tiene y de pensar que días mejores están por llegar, como ahora. Pienso de verdad que esta canción tiene el poder de calmarte y relajarte.
Soy una gran fan de los Beatles y esta canción me ayudó hace muchos años cuando estaba pasando por un mal momento. Paul McCartney cantando “And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shine on me” (“Y cuando la noche está nublada, sigue habiendo una luz que brilla en mi”) me ayudó mucho a pensar que después de todo siempre hay algo bueno al final del camino. De hecho, esta canción significa tanto para mi que la tengo tatuada en el brazo.

No comments: