KALEIDOSCOPE

Proyecto de blog de aula para alumn@s y profesor@s

Saturday 3 October 2009

start...

"Although she has been teaching now for some eight years, on and off, although she enjoys it, feels she's good at it, and would like to go on doing it for the rest of her life if possible, she always feels a twinge of anxiety at the beginning of a new term.

This does not disturb her self-confidence; a good teacher, like a good actress, should not be immune from stage fright."


Nice Work by David Lodge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quote Is good, I like it!
I wish you a course full of new emotions and I am sure you will lead your new crew members to good port
Good luck!!

xxx
Conchita

Leticia González Cepeda said...

Thank you for your lovely comment Conchita!

I also think it's a great quotation!

Love,
Leticia

PS: I promise I'm going to write you back soon!